View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 12:50 AM   #11
Anna Drake
Connoisseur
Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, kindle. epub apps for PC
I think the best trick would be to talk to a football expert. Your local high school coach might be worth approaching. Or if you know someone who played footfall in high school or college, they might be another source. I met with a local detective when writing my last book. He was very helpful. Or you could write the scene and then find an expert to review it. That way you only have to deal with the specifics of what you need and not an entire world of info. Plus, I love web searches. You might need to narrow the topic a little though to have good luck there.
Anna Drake is offline   Reply With Quote