View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:43 AM   #1
bookmeal
Connoisseur
bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: benQ
Sorry 4 Inconvenient / case change / less confuse to start a new thread / THANK YOU

To staff: please delete. Thank you.

################################################

apps to read txt and epub (with these functions)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***i transfer some txt files / folders from my computer to my smartphone (android). But I cannot find them afterwards. My friend said may be I need some apps for that.

So I downloaded "Cool Reader"

And tried "Aldiko Book Reader" too, but found out it couldn't read txt files =.=
I opened the apps but still cannot find the files i transferred.

What can I do ??

Quote:

I just got my first smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S 4G.
I connected with my computer using cable. I moved some of my files (and a folder) of books to the SD card of the phone. (the ebooks are in .txt form)

I cannot access to that SD card unless I disconnect with computer.
So I disconnect them, but I cannot find the files (and the folder) in my phone.

Last edited by bookmeal; 11-05-2012 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Sorry 4 Inconvenient / case change / less confuse to start a new thread / THANK YOU
bookmeal is offline   Reply With Quote