View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #191
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Ipod Touch 2G, iPod Touch 4G, iPad, Kobo
Wow! Happy 10th Birthday MR! My favorite section is the Kindle section. Before I got my Kindle 3G 2 years ago I started researching e-readers and ended up here. The community was so nice and answered all my questions. Finally after I Got my Kindle I came back and found so many helpful people that were willing to share all kinds of interesting and helpful tips and tricks for my new toy. I continue to come back every week to read about the world of e-readers and to connect with people who are interested in the same things I am.

Thank you for creating this wonderful community!