View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:26 AM   #31
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
And get x times more for their work.

But trully said, where are Amazon readers produced? I doubt it is US.

And also comparison has to be made localy not internationaly. Compare what practices are common and un-common within certain country or region. Otherwise I would have to hang myself on the 1st tree, as beeing the mass distant slaverman.

But, we are rather offtopic.....
Amazon readers are made in China, too. And I WAS making local comparisons. The factories working for the likes of Amazon have very good labor standards ($500+ and up per month working 40 hours a week) --- while the factories working for local brands like Onyx are much more "relaxed".
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote