View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #179
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Wow 10 years! Congrats! MobileRead has become my second home since joining in 2010. I have never anywhere else had so many posts in such a short time. This place is truly awesome. The MobileRead moderator team is one of best I have seen. They truly do a fantastic job.

It's hard to say what part of the forum is my favorite. I visit the Kindle Forums and Deals and Freebies forum most. They are the two places you can find me hanging out. As for improving those areas. I'm pretty happy how things are over there so I can't think of a thing at the moment.

I'm truly addicted to MR. When you added Tapatalk I bought it and put it on all my Android devices so now I always have MR a click away.

It's so great to come to a community of like minded people who enjoy eReading as much as I do. I truly love it here!

Last edited by Blossom; 11-03-2012 at 12:34 AM.