View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #24
bo_bos
bo_bos began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
I am only interested in the Arc for specific reasons: the backlight, glare screen for reading on the beach, and the choice of reading platforms (not restricted like kindle) and free wifii while on that vacation to check stuff. I have no plans or desire to use it as if it was my computer. I like the price and that is why I am choosing it over an Ipad or other $500 tablets.

Technology changes too fast and they all have their faults so it is about what one feels best suit their needs but it does require some time to understand all the stuff out there.

I always finds this stuff is a hit and miss. 16GB is more than enough space to me. That is 13,000 books! How much can one person have stored? Even if this is a computer you run out of space eventually or the system slows down because of all the stuff on it.

My bigger dilemma in selecting the Arc is the cover! I want a hand-free one and can't seem to find anything that suits my needs or like the one I seen a friend has (it is vertical, not horizontal)
bo_bos is offline   Reply With Quote