View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #64
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Oh, yeah, I've been through them many, many times. I keep running into cascading perms problems - fix one and 3 more rise up to take it's place. I haven't had anything to do with perl - well after my time in the industry - and I hate, hate hate the way it automates all the installs. Frankly I'd rather do it by hand so I could have a much better understanding of what's going on. I do better with the "make sure you have read perms on blat" kind of approach rather than blindly following the "now type 'chmod +r blat'" kind of instructions.

/rant