View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #20
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Odyssey, eDGe, A60, PRS-T1, iPad3, KoboGlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Did anybody already have a look at MARISA (cf. post)? Would nice if we could add new dictionary entries.
I confirm that "words" file is in MARISA 0.2 format.

You can enumerate the current keys using the executable named marisa-reverse-lookup, and requiring ID 0, 1, 2, ... (there is no better way, i.e., there is no method to dump the entire set of keys in the dictionary at once)

As far as I understand, there is no way of augmenting an existing dictionary with new keys. You have to store the previous set of keys, append the new keys, and create a new dictionary from the latter "augmented" set.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote