View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #173
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
For me the Library of the MR Website is my favourite section as it is the Gateway to the many hundreds of wonderful books contained within ... A quick glance here gives me not only an inexhaustible list of so many works of love penned by our greatest authors of all time, but also the dedicated efforts of the many MR members who properly proof read and format some of the most beautiful literary works ever written ... The dedicated bunch of members involved deserve a Medal ...

As for Improving it well even after 10 years, and many changes and improvements truth is a see little room for further improvement ... Except perhaps a more sophisticated search system that only searches BOOKS and allows advanced search fields,

And should I win by some Miracle ... I would like a Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight and for it to be sent to the Rainbow Childrens Hospice -

Rainbows Hospice,
Lark Rise,
Loughborough,
LE11 2HS
UK

Phone: 01509 638000
Email: administration@rainbows.co.uk

Perhaps it could be loaded with a large bundle of the many excelent books for children from the MR Library

And send it from the whole MR Membership for the use of any of the Rainbows Service Users !

Oops just realised should be a forum section not a website section - In that case the eBook Upload Section which points to the Library anyway !

Last edited by Kevin2960; 11-02-2012 at 02:47 PM.