View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #12
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
I don't think it's too complicated to get around this. Following advice I found elsewhere, I simply generated an application-specific password for Calibre through my Gmail account (which is set to 2-step verification), then copied that password, went to Calibre -> preferences -> sharing -> sharing books by email, and put it into the password box instead of my usual Gmail password. hey presto, and I could send ebooks to my Kindle via Calibre again.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote