View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:04 AM   #167
Radar
Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Radar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Wow, time flies!

My favorite MobileRead forum section would probably be Reading Recommendations. I have read many many books over the years, and like suggestions from other readers on what I should read next.

This section could be improved with tagging or subforums for genres, to make it easier to find specific recommendations. If I'm only interested in business books or fantasy etc it can be difficult to find recommendations. This can also help with duplicate threads.

Congrats on 10 years!