View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:44 AM   #166
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Acer Iconia 500w Tablet, PRS-T1
Happy birthday!

I stumbled onto calibre as a way to organize my reading frenzy. So naturally, I frequent the calibre section, specifically the plugin area. I've also used the 'Which (ereader) should I buy?' section to finally decide on a new ereader.

Both sections have great people on it who are willing to answer any question. The calibre plugin section has lots of great plugins that make calibre work even better for my needs. The people on the other section give great advice to anyone who is unsure of what ereader to get.

It's hard to think of anything that changing could help. However, I noticed some of the specific ereader forums don't have subforums. For example, there's an apple forum, but there is none for those people who are looking for iPad 2 help. The sony section has a feature that allows the reader to see which version of the sony ereader the person is talking about, but it still does not have a sub forum. When I go looking for information on my Sony PRS T1, I have to slog through questions about other ereaders before I can find anything that relates to the one I own. Sub forums for specific ereaders (when there is more than one in a forum section) might be useful.