View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #81
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
So here is the Apple webpage stating Samsung didn't copy the iPad.

I am not an Apple fan. You would be hard pressed to find any post of mine touting Apple or any of their products. However, in this case, I have to say "Well played Apple."

They were required to post a page stating Samsung hadn't copied the iPad. They complied with that order. They just took it a step further by making it clear that other jurisdictions have disagreed with this conclusion, and used the judges own words to describe why the U.K. judge found Samsung wasn't in violation---

Quote:
"The extreme simplicity of the Apple design is striking. [...] It is a cool design."
and

Quote:
"The informed user's overall impression of each of the Samsung Galaxy Tablets is the following. [...] They are not as cool."
The BBC's headline on this story is "Apple ordered to re-write 'inaccurate' Samsung statement." However, I'm hard-pressed to see where anything in Apple's statement is 'inaccurate'.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote