View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #410
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Fair enough, I'll accept that the poster was simply misinformed when posting incorrect information about Android.
I was talking of MY experience using iPad, then iPad 2, then iPad 3 and the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - YMMV.

I think the Android OS is fine. It is MORE laggy for sure. And I have had more app crashes, OS restarts on Android than iOS. The apps are just really bad in comparison to what I have on the iPad that the main thing I use the Android tablet for is the LTE hotspot. For that it's fantastic.

The Samsung is certainly a tablet, but it's no iPad. The areas that really enthuse Android fans just aren't that important to me. I've never sideloaded anything to the Android. Have no interest in loading custom Android builds.

These are just MY opinions. But given the massive disparity in usage statistics, apparently the Android devices are not used nearly as much as iOS devices by their users. I can understand why.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote