View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #19
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
GSam is the only good measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I find Gsam not to be totally accurate. It's close but it always says I have less then I really do.
That is the key. How about posting your GSam SCREEN TIME here right before you do your full charge? Before you can do that, you must go into the GSam Preferences and set the Battery Monitor to measure time from the last Full Charge. Otherwise it won't measure correctly.

After a full cycle with that preference setting, take the reading before the next full charge.

Otherwise we are comparing apples and oranges.

In the abscence of that (if you don't really have GSam installed) then just go into settings and change the 5 minute shut down to NEVER. Then you will get a proper reading in the manner you are doing it. Frankly, if you do that, I'd expect the battery will be totally gone after one 6 hour reading session.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-01-2012 at 04:16 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote