View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:08 PM   #61
signum
Zealot
signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.signum calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Tanks You just saved my evening
Unfortunately, rgibert has made unofficial ppas for 0.6.0 for Ubuntu 12.04 and 12.10 only, although there are 32-bit and 64-bit versions. I have used his ppa for Sigil 0.5.3 with Kubuntu 11.04 and it installed and ran very well. There is no pre-compiled version of Sigil 0.6.0 specifically for Ubuntu 11.10, nor will there ever be another official Linux installer version of Sigil. Linux users will have to learn to compile from the sources. It turns out to be fairly easy, but takes maybe 15 minutes to compile and link. I actually prefer this way now.
signum is offline   Reply With Quote