View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:55 PM   #24
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
While I agree that offering the 8 GB is more about setting price points than the true cost of memory, I disagree that this is only useful for people who 'only use their smartphones as feature phones'.
As you say, it depends on how you use your phone. I think it's a strain to have to constantly worry about storage space. To find out that you're at capacity when shooting a video or taking photos and being forced to stop. To hesitate before adding media to the device, wondering "do I have enough room for this album and that TV show?" To have to make choices about which applications and files to keep and which to delete. To have to regularly purge and groom and surveil. I prefer not to think about any of these things, and many others seem to feel the same way.

Be sure to wait for Anandtech battery benchmarks (and others) before buying.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote