View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:37 PM   #148
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Happy Birthday!

What a wonderful way to get a little feedback and share the excitement of the milestone!

By far, I spend the most time bouncing between the Amazon Kindle group and the Calibre group in the forum. I've learned so much as I've dived into the world of mobile reading. I can't think of any improvements. I love that the forum is searchable and I've found many of my questions answered by simply doing a search.

Thank you to the moderators and the MobileRead team!