View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #141
ekster
Currently without a title
ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Reading Recommendations is my favourite section (and also my most hated section)!
I always find some great recommendations there, and everyone is very helpful in bombarding me with more amazing books to add to my never ending to read list. Only bad part is that I log in looking only for a book or two, and end up coming out with a list of 30 books. I can only read so fast!

And can't think of many ways of improving it, either than adding some prefixes in there to look through by genre, or adding prefixes for 'recommendations' and 'discussions', as both happen in there.

And a huge congrats on 10 years! I'm very glad to have found this place when I first got my eReader. Definitely made my reading life a lot more fun, so thank you for that!