View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 01:01 PM   #15
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
No problem, I didn't word it as well as I should have. Bottom line is up through iOS syncing and app updates were much faster. Both have slowed to a crawl since I updated to iOS 6. Otherwise the iPad3 seems as fast as before on most tasks. I was hoping someone else here experienced this and found a solution. I hate talking with Apple CS and there is no way I would post any questions on an Apple related forum.

I think I'll check into uninstalling iTunes and reinstalling it on my computer. All my iTunes and related Apple installations have been on the computer for ages, and although they are all up to date, all those updates over the past couple of years could have screwed things up some how.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote