View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:43 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-b View Post
Yep. It was file size. As an EPUB it was around 11 MB.. but when uncompressed it was in excess of 50 MB. I split it into two Volumes.. and it works perfectly now.

A bit disappointing though. I really want to publish it in one EPUB, like the paper version of the same product. (it's a really big technical reference)
I do not believe it was necessary to make two volumes. It should have worked if you just split the file itself into smaller pieces. It is likely, not that you have split it, that you could assemble it in one ePub and it would work.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote