View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi & B&N Nook Tablet & B&N Nook HD+
Anyone aware of physical keyboard options for the Nook Tablet line?

My wife and I love our Nook Tablets. She's decided she really wants a tablet with an optional physical keyboard. She's she wants a keyboard for her NT for Christmas. I know there are some tablet keyboards but I don't see anything available for the NT. Is anyone aware of any physical keyboard options for the Nook line of tablets?

Thanks.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote