View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:07 AM   #113
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Congratulations with the first ten years. I hope there will be many, many more...

I came here a year and a half ago because of the ePub section of the forum. There are tons and tons of good tips there and mobileread is full of helpful people to get assistance in making good-looking ebooks. THe only improvement as I see it is the search function: when I want to search for a specific subject on this site, I increasingly often sind myself using google because the sites own search makes it difficult to find certain subjects

Last edited by Iznogood; 11-05-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Added link