View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:17 PM   #63
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW1; Kindle Fire HD 8.9; Sony PRS-350;
Like many of the other posters in this thread, without a doubt, the forum I visit the most (and post in the most) is the Deals & Freebies section. Deals & Freebies has been the lighthouse guiding me between the Scylla of rampant ebook addiction and the Charybdis of a shoestring budget. I have a soft spot for the entire site, of course, and I always check "New Posts" first, but there's a special flutter I get in my not insubstantial tummy when I see new posts in the Deals & Freebies sections! I love the monthly genre posts, the Kobo coupon posts, the Fictionwise coupon posts, and I miss ATDrake's great KDP posts. Oh sure, there's plenty of chaff that gets in there (heck, I've downloaded a ton of it and posted a little, too), and I'll probably never read a tenth of the acquisitions I've made, but for a few shining moments every day, I am a King, surveying my evergrowing (if wildly uneven) ebook domain!

THANK YOU, DEALS & FREEBIES - I LOVE YOU (and the rest of MobileRead, too - just not as much). There, I've said it, and it feels great (especially if I win). Oh, and how to make it better? More posters, I say, out in the wild internet jungle, scouting for freebies and cheapies that I can add to my ebook kingdom!!!