View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #48
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
I think it's safe to say my favourite area (or at least where I hang hte most) is Kobo Reader. Why you say? I'm a passionate Kobo user and have been from day one and try to help as much as I can.

What could we do to improve it?

Maybe an easy (lol) means to reorganize, to winnow the chaff, to pull out those tidbits of info that get buried so easily in the ongoing discussions, that often meander. An easy means to label info and tips for both devices AND software levels.

But even without changes I'll continue to return day in, day out, and add my comments where needed