View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Thank you both for your answers.

I've seen that today the price of the i62HD has already increased Anyway, I think I'll finally go for this option instead of the Firefly. I has very good reviews, and I'm not sure if I really need a light... I just hope the prices don't raise again!

And Inemi, yes, my nick is from earth's children's. Love those books
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote