View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #91
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Booxtor turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
Ah, but you ignore the fact that this permanent improvement only applies to the M92 and the i-series, and Onyx has forgotten all the promises they made about maintaining other models.
Could you please tell me, which promises you mean ?

You must imagine a simple thing. Onyx is a manufacturer, which offers certain products. There are some distributors, who has contacted Onyx and bought different products to sell them to their customers. Onyx actually makes promises to his distributors - if they have issues with the purchased products - the problem will be solved as soon as possible. Onyx does not have much employees for market monitoring, enduser supporting etc. Thus distributors in first line are responsible for monitoring of customer needs and pushing Onyx developers to fix/improve/develop the software/hardware. But in this regard Onyx is very cooperative. I know some of the IT guys there personally and know that they are working 12-14 hours /day and often without weekends until the task list has been finished. If Onyx wouldn't do it - they just wouldn't get new orders. They also trying to develop innovative products and concepts, but they produce (as mass products) just products, which has been ordered by distributors. So it is merely on distributors to take care about their customers.

If distributors goal is rather to make profit and to sell something - Onyx will never know, what the matter. They would just think it is all right and all are happy.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote