View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #40
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
As a relative newcomer it is hard to believe that the site has been around that long, or that ebook readers have. So many years I spent ignorant. So my favorite forum has to be Reading Recommendations, especially the sub-forum Book Clubs. It has introduced me to so many books that I would never otherwise have known of and induced me to read many fine books I would never have cracked open downloaded and displayed otherwise.

I really don't have any ideas about improvements. This site has been a great resource since the day I was first steered to it.