View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #96
Saturday
Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 (3G)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Interesting. I found the brightness a the minimal setting to be (for my taste) way too low.

Still had my parents' warning from 35 years ago in my head "You are going to ruin your eyes by reading under a blanket with a flashlight"...

Best regards,
Andy
Same here. I found myself reading in the dark with the brightness on a 9 or so because I was worried I'd strain my eyes with the lower settings. Of course, I live pretty close to city centre, so nights here are far from pitch black.
Saturday is offline   Reply With Quote