Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:17 AM   #894
askak
Enthusiast
askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.askak 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle Touch
@ixtab

I've been told to do a full debrick after my font hack problem but obviously I'm very afraid of it. I'm thinking if there's a way of manually uninstalling or restoring the files that your hack modifies.

The first time I uninstalled the Jbpatch, it let me install the fonthack, which I couldn't, my mistake that I didn't try to install Jbpatch right away.

I'm asking because I want to avoid the debrick if possible, it scares me to dead, my kindle works, only problem is I can't install few hacks, and also I'm afraid it could happen again after debricking, I mean, is not that I messed up deleting some file or something. You even said it was a strange error, right?

Thanks for any help, and by the way, the time I could enjoy your hack worked great, I specially like the margins, a lot of time, I was reading in landscape mode, very few words per line with the original margins.
askak is offline   Reply With Quote