View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #89
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illudrium View Post
Well, my status now equals told. I guess my mentality is this way since I keep reading on here that Onyx frequently releases new m92 models just to quickly discontinue support of previous ones, and continues to revise software without solving key issues. This has left me very cynical.
All things taken into consideration, do you think that if I were to by the firefly now, that my device would be severely behind upon the release of the updated model? This is my main concern since I don't want to buy a product that will essentially become a paperweight prematurely.
hi,

I guess you was not reading the Onyx thread carefully. Regarding hardware of M92 - it was not changed since it was introduced one year ago.
Secondly. The permanent improvement of the software is rather the positive side of Onyx. The very first software version was already the best available software combination on the market. If the developers listen to the needs of customers and keep adding new features - in my opinion it is a persuasive precedent.

Regarding plans for faster processor and new bodys - what is wrong on developing of new devices? Company designers have to eat too

Last edited by Booxtor; 10-30-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote