View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 05:58 AM   #92
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
curently still giggling from remanent amusement at the marc and donnageddon comedy tag-team and hoping they haven't signed off for the night, because that truman show exchange was pure gold.

hey !!! wake up you two and entertain me !!! (vicarious amusement still counts right ?)

other than that, wondering if the vaguely feverish feeling i have this morning is a sign that i caught a summer cold (please no) or just a bad allergy day. maybe i should take an extra vitamine c just in case.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote