View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #23
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
Actually, when I click on that link it doesn't go to the Android section - it just goes to the top of the general FAQ page. I have to scroll down to the Android section - not sure why since the link looks like it should go there.
That is because you are late to the discussion and the link has been changed to reduce confusion by adding "or Kindle Fire HD?" to the section title so folks that have a Kindle Fire HD but don't know it is an Android tablet will be less confused.

Thanks for providing your experience to this poster, I'm sure your shared experience will be of help.

Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote