View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Thumbs down app updates and syncing under iOS 6 extremely slow

Wow, ever since I updated to iOS 6 it takes my iPad3 forever to sync via wired connection with computer and to update apps via WiFi. I also get a lot of WiFi weak connection messages. Looks like Apple really messed up with the iOS 6 update.

Syncing with computer takes an hour or more for a 16gb iPad3 with most of the memory (13.39gb) still available!

To update an app via WiFi used to take seconds. Now it takes 10-20 minutes!

Last edited by jswinden; 10-29-2012 at 08:28 PM.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote