View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #73
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Google Music to Europe? I'm in.. As soon as I find out exactly what it does.. But it sounds nice.
I love Google Music. For free, it allows you to upload up to 20,000 songs, which can be accessed using an official Google app, several third party apps (on iOS), or through the website. So, anywhere you have an internet connection, you have access to your music.

One (slight) downside - it can take a reeeeaaaalllly loooooong time to upload all your music. My initial upload was 11,000 songs, and it took about two days. But once it all uploaded, it's great. I use my iPhone and iPad to access all my songs and plug them into the headset in my truck when I travel.

Last edited by hrosvit; 10-29-2012 at 01:52 PM.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote