View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #35
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
As for the dictionaries, yes the directory name was changed to be "hunspell_dictionaries", which should get created when you install Sigil does it not?
The directory was of course created during the Sigil installation, but it took me a while to figure out that additional spell-check dictionaries now have to be copied there, because in 0.5.3 all dictionaries were located in the \dictionaries folder and in 0.6.0 the default dictionaries are still copied to the \dictionaries folder and not the \hunspell_dictionaries folder.

IMHO, this is a cosmetic, low priority issue at best, however, it might confuse some users who installed spell-check dictionaries in 0.5.3 by copying the dictionary files to the \dictionaries folder and and are now puzzled about why they can no longer select their language from the spell-check menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I know poor meme is still working on the user manual, there is so much in this release it is going to be a while before he gets caught up with that.
I really appreciate the effort that you guys put into this build. You created yet another great build with countless useful features missing in many commercial products. Of course I didn't expect the online help to contain information on all the new features.

I mainly mentioned this issue in case other users encounter the same problem.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote