Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #74
trocchietto
Groupie
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini retina, iphone5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark69 View Post
It's very similar to root the T2. You can do it in a very easy way following this thread
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewt...=25407&start=0
Translating it with google translate.
I've done it without any kind of problems.
I think there is interest enought, but as the procedure is very similar to T1 root, no one has decided rewrite it for T2.
Don't afraid.
My device:
HERMOSO
I am drooling mate!
ehy can I ask you two little questions about rooting t2?

1) once rooted if I do not use the root but I continue to read normally, will the battery performance drop down a lot?
2)which the fastest way to download a page from internet directly in the library? there is maybe kinda script, or efficient procedure?
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote