Originally Posted by thp1017
It is the kobo generated thing, with "Book Title [epub]" stamped on it. Definitely all epubs.
Paths are same as before - in one case, the book in question is just the next in a series, so instead of 'Saganami 02: Storm from the Shadows' it is 'Saganami 03: Shadow of Freedom'. First one worked last year when I got it, this one didn't
Also I think all are shorter paths than what worked in the past.
I actually only use calibre to convert and clean up the books, I don't bother with the GUI or the kobo driver, never have. I just use rsync to copy new files over. Only at ~850 books at this point, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Yeah, took a quick look at that, and they aren't there. I'd also at one point tried deleting the entries from DB and letting it re-process them, but that isn't fixing it.
Don't get me wrong, this isn't exactly the end of the world, but it'd be nice to know what the heck is going on
Thanks for your help!
I was having a similar problem with some of my books. I did a factory reset and no more problems. It's actually quite quick and painless to do, as reading life is now sync'd to your account (I think), the only thing you lose is that it'll show all your books as unread (but I'm crossing my fingers that david will allow us to tie that in to a column in Calibre...