View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #29
shenye
Zealot
shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Excuse me please... what is this "DOJ" and why should I care about it, have checked and is not an EU organisation, seems to be US... which, contrary to some beliefs, isn't the "be all and end all" of the world...
I am sure Kim Dotcom would have agreed with you, until New Zealand Police placed him in custody in response to US charges of criminal copyright infringement. It's a sad fact that the arm of US lobbyists reaches far beyond mere US borders.
shenye is offline   Reply With Quote