Originally Posted by Quexos
Did you perchance keep your reader near a radiation source like microwave or loudspeakers or something ? Those things are unfortunately fragile.
In deed. I put the spekers for my stereo on either side of the microwave and played Metallica's black album at full volume, put my Kobo in the microwave and turned it on.
Sure enough, with a puff of green smoke the microwave stopped working and the Metallica was replaced with Perry Como.
Now how am I going to rock out while I eat my popcorn???