View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc109 View Post
Thanks. In my quick side by side comparison of the 1st gen Fire and the HD at Best Buy, I did notice that the HD fared better in reducing glare from indirect lighting. Would love to replicate that on my old Fire via an anti-glare shield but perhaps the tradeoff in terms of screen quality is not a good one.
Anit-glare shields seem to be hit and miss. I had a great one I got for a NookColor. I've tried a few each for the original Fire and iPad but all degraded the screen too much. If they only cost pennies, then trying several would be easy to do, but at $10-20 it is a big gamble.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote