View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
Chi Cygni
permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, ASUS MeMo FHD 10
I have HTC knockoff, 4.7". As a phone it is all right, not excellent. As a reader you can install all the apps, eg. Kindle for Android with no problem. I also have Kobo app on it. Works well as reader. I read some books on it. Mine has 5xx x 9xx something resolution and screen quality is excellent. It does not have a lot of internal memory and it gets full quite quickly. Screen resolution is something to pay attention to of course. And I'd buy it via Amazon if possible (amazon.co.uk allows it), just to be on the safe side. Pay attention if it does have Play Store access (not all Chinese knockoffs do) if not you're in trouble.

Last edited by Chi Cygni; 10-28-2012 at 07:56 AM.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote