View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #324
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus416 View Post
(I want to put the series & Series# in the title.)

Alternatively does anyone know a tablet/e-reader app that works well other than Moonreader? Of the ones I have looked at, it works easiest so far. But I want to be able to see the series metadata somehow so I can read the books in order.
To start Moonreader + shows all calibre series info if you sort by tags. It places the series at the top of the tags list. When you open a series from this list all of the books will be in order.

That said, I would suggest using the Calibre Companion (CC) App to transfer books to your device (wifi required). I use it to manage the books on my Nexus 7 and open books via CC in Moonreader +. When you transfer books CC uses the metadata from calibre's library and you see the author, title, series and series index by default so no plugboard required, see attached. I no longer import any books into Moonreader+ I simply use CC to launch whatever book I desire to read.

Good Reading.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-10-27 22.18.00.png
Views:	109
Size:	377.0 KB
ID:	95048   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-10-27 22.15.14.png
Views:	105
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	95049  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-27-2012 at 10:30 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote