View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 09:22 PM   #64
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think the two of you will probably get some good units this time, but if you do I caution others to not take for granted that Amazon has found a real solution. Only when most of the people who receive replacements start reporting good units will I believe Amazon has actually fixed the problem.
I think your spot on. They will cherry pick some new units for them but I don't believe it will be safe yet to purchase.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote