View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 07:23 PM   #5
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrian View Post
I was thinking about returning my Paperwhite and getting a Kobo Glo whenever it comes out in the US. Is there any defects that the Glo has like color blotches or problems with the screen to look out for?
It looks like the Kobo Glo may initially be available in independent bookstores through Kobo's deal with the ABA. I'd see if you have any ABA affiliated bookstores who are taking advantage of Kobo's deal with the ABA. Those who participate will have the option of selling hardware in stores, and some of them have already indicated they will do so. Those who sell hardware will be getting demo units to try, from the sounds of things (check this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2282072 one poster in that thread has actually used a Kobo Glo demo unit at an independent bookstore in the U.S.).
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote