View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 02:37 PM   #12
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
Or, I suppose you could go to extremes and use something like a binary tree without regard to sections or books of the bible. There are approximately 1000 chapters total, so you could get anywhere you want in 10 clicks. But I think it is important to utilize the natural and traditional breaks and groupings of the chapters. That being said, there is merit to your idea of further tiering down at least the larger (say, more than 20 chapters?) books. Psalms, in particular, is in need of some help. So far I rejected such a scheme in favor of absolute consistency from book to book. I'll stick this in the back of my mind somewhere and let the ol' subconscious stew on it for a while. Thanks for the input.
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote