View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Catalog Anthology/Multiple Author Question

My wife's book list has many anthologies and books with multiple authors, and Calibre correctly re-lists the book under each of the individual authors.
However, when I print a Catalog, it apprears that an anthology/multiple author listing only includes the first listed of the authors from the metadata.

Why doesn't Catalog create multiple entries, one for each author? When hunting in a book store and spotting one of 'her authors' in an anthology etc. who is to say 'which is listed first'?

Is there a setting I can toggle to generate multiple Catalog author entries?
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote