View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:10 AM   #287
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnfan View Post
I love Apple products-- I have an Ipod Touch, Iphone 4s, Apple TV and a Macbook Air. But I'm passing on this Ipad Mini, the resolution and hardware are not competitive. This is what happens when a company has a monopoly-- they don't feel the pressure to innovative and everyone loses. Since Apple knows that they can outsell all sub-10 inch tablets however they designed it, they decided on the minimum effort. The Ipad Mini should be called the Ipad Minimal. We were at least owed a retina display for that price point, and really we should have awesome cpu, ram and gps included at that price point.

Most apple products charge a premium price, but use premium hardware. The Ipad Mini bucks the trend.
Even though I don't care for Apple's business practices, to be honest, I don't think there was any intent to cripple or put minimal effort in, I think it was truly a result of the absence of Steve Jobs. Unfortunately he was the heart of Apple and now it is gone.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote