Thread: Touch odd spacing within text
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 07:42 AM   #4
filmo
Guru
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I suspect simple reading glasses will not work for your eyes. Recently I discovered I could not read menu in dim restaurant light so I put 1.5X reading glasses in front of my prescription glasses so I could read. I didn't care if it looked silly. If that restaurant was any darker everyone would have needed a flash light or white cane. As it was couldn't see the floor in some places. Reading glasses cost less than $10.00.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote