View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 02:42 AM   #128
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
@pdurrant: If you are interested in dissecting the preview file, let me know. I'd be happy to send it to you.
Yes please!

But I can already say that the published book has the "error" fixed, containing only one start of text metadata. And it looks like Amazon do quite a bit of messing about with the file, adding lots of extra metadata and such.

I do have one question. It seems that the file you sent me isn't the source for the currently published file. In the "About the author" section, in the file from Amazon, one of the book titles has an erroneous space in it "DOUBLE F ORTÉ" while in the file you sent me, that space isn't there.

Have you, by any chance, recently uploaded a revision to fix this error? If so, it's not through to customers yet.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote